Monday, January 5, 2009

Snowmobiling through Yellowstone












My entire family went snowmobiling through Yellowstone this past Saturday, except for my Mom who was home sick with the stomach flu ;0(. My brother Jeremy and his wife Niki were here visiting from Oklahoma. We had babysitters for all of the kids. It was so much fun to have everyone together, it doesn't happen very often. We had the best time, the only thing that would have made it better is if my Mom could have been there. It was REALLY cold! Like below 0 cold. The park was so beautiful. It was a winter wonderland. Here are some pictures of our trip.

9 comments:

Skinner Family said...

Hey that looks fun!!! To bad I hate the snow!! Yellowstone is beautiful no matter what time of year though!!!!!!

Bon said...

What a fetchin' blast! A perfect way to enjoy the snow. The pictures are gorgeous too! Good job Ash!

Steph said...

Wow! That's a lot of snow! Great photos. The waterfall is amazing.

Holly said...

HOw fun! Your family is always doing something fun! White water rafting, horse riding haha. ;) So fun!

Crazy Livin' said...

Ash, stop making me SO jealous. Maybe when I get a new man in my life we could come up and you could show us a fun time. :O) Those pictures are so Beautiful. Have a good day
Loves Ali

Anonymous said...

It really is so much fun snowmobiling thru there in the winter. It's so beautiful also. Glad you had a great time...hope your mother is feeling better. ;)

Bryn said...

How fun, but cold!!!!

Nancy said...

What fun. We were in Island Park on Sat and it was stinking cold!

Natalie♥ said...

Is that Jodene in a couple of those pictures?? You need to get her busy on a blog I want to see her cute little ones too.