Thursday, January 15, 2009




I just got home from Las Vegas... so I thought that I better post some photos. I went for a "girls weekend" with some of the girls I work with and my Mom came along because she is such good friends with Dr. Massey. We stayed at the Luxor. We just relaxed and did whatever we wanted to do. We went shopping, gambled a little ( I won $90.00 ) and we ate alot. That is the best part about vacation... the food. We had a great weekend. Jesse was nice enough to stay home and take care of the boys. He is the best husband ever!!! It was fun to be away, but it is always so nice to come back home to your family. I always get really homesick for my hubby and my boys.

5 comments:

Bon said...

What a blast for a vacation! I am so glad that you have a hubby who treats you so well!:) I am sure you were missed while you were away!

Steph said...

Great photos. Looks like you had a blast. I love those girl vacations/shopping trips! Fun!

Kacie and Jake C. said...

You know how to have fun don't you? Can't beat shopping in Vegas with the girls. Hope things are going well for you guys.

paula said...

I don't think I know anyone who loves Vegas more than you do....and I know a lot of people who really like it so that's saying a lot.

Natalie♥ said...

You have been having all kinds of fun this winter I am so jealous :) I have never been to Vegas but I would sure like to some day.