Saturday, November 1, 2008

Handsome boy!


I can't believe that my baby is almost 4. It has really bothered me lately. Time goes by way to fast. I took this picture of Brady yesterday and while I was editing it on my computer I just sat and stared at him. He is not a baby anymore. He isn't even a toddler. He is a little boy. It makes me sad when I realize that those days are gone forever, but it makes me so happy to see that my boys are happy and healthy. We have been so blessed to have been sent these perfect little spirits. I love my boys so much. I cherish every day that I have with them. I love that I get to be their mom. What a wonderful opportunity our Heavenly Father has given me. I need to always remember those moments that we cherish while our children are babies, but also look forward to the future moments that are equally as sweet.

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Hey Ashley! I was so excited that you found us and that you have a blog. I wish that we could still live by you guys too! What a fun summer. I can't believe how big Brock is. He is a handsom boy. Well, I will deffinatly be in touch.

Nancy said...

Ok, just kidding. I totally thought that it was Brock in that picture and not Brady. My bad. They are looking a ton alike but the hat threw me off.

Erin said...

He looks so cute! I wish I could get my boys to wear hats! Hey would you be interested in a girls night in a couple of weeks? JoDee is coming and we wanted to go do something fun.

Natalie♥ said...

Hello Ashley! I love it when I get a comment from someone new that I know. Your family is so cute. I can't beleive we have kids that is so crazy it seems like just yesterday we were in High School. I will definatly be keeping up with your blog, thanks for saying hi.

Natalie♥ said...

Ashley I love what you said in this post! I needed to hear that today. It is so hard for me to decide wether to have another baby or not. I don't want to be done. But you are right there are happy moments ahead just like when they are little. Thanks.

Kacie and Jake C. said...

Ashley, I'm glad you found our blog! It will be great to be able to keep track of you guys. I feel the same way, time flys, and kids grow up too fast. p.s. your boys are too darn cute.

Steph said...

Hi, Ashley! You probably don't remember me from Iona 5th ward. I was a Long--Mike's daughter. I found you on Judy's blog. I must say your boys are absolutely adorable! I still run into your mom once in a while. Hope you are doing well.

Bryn said...

Did you take that pic? Awesome!!!