Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Monsters


Well, Halloween has come and gone. That only means one thing... the Holidays are coming. I can't believe how fast this past year has gone by. It seems like we were just decorating for Christmas and here we are just a month away from doing it all over again. I for one AM NOT READY! I don't even want to think about it.

I took some pictures of the boys on Halloween. We let them both pick out what they wanted to be this year. I thought for sure, being super hero fanatics, that they would want to be nothing but a super hero. Boy was I wrong! Broc found a "swamp monster costume". Brady is always trying to be like his brother, so he said that "he wants to be a scary thing too!" Brady decided on the ware wolf costume. They looked halarious.

We took the boys trick-or-treating last night. Broc could have kept going all night. Brady on the other hand got tired of it pretty fast. He was more concerned with ringing the "ding dong" than the candy. We took him two different times. He kept wanting to come home and snack on Candy and then go back out and do it again. He told me the last time we went out that he was ready for bed, but we could do it again tomorrow night. I don't think he understands that it only happens once a year. Better luck next year.

No comments: