Thursday, October 30, 2008

Carving our pumpkins.





We carved pumpkins on Tuesday... or should I say I carved pumpkins on Tuesday. The boys got to pick out the face that they wanted and then they helped me scoop all of the "guts" out. They got bored pretty fast and Broc told me that I was pretty good at it, so I should do the rest while he watches "Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin." They looked pretty good. Notice I said "looked" pretty good. They are already starting to look scary. Not the good kind of scary either. The faces are sagging and they kinda smell weird. Happy Halloween everyone!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

TOO CUTE Ash!! I found your blog on Erin's! Your boys have gotten SO BIG!! Very cute...you'll have a lot of girls hanging around them! I hope things are going well. Check out our blog too!

Holly said...

Ashley! Hey you! I saw your mom a while back and ever since then I've been wondering what you were up to! :) Your kids are adorable!! Well I'm happy to see we will now stay in touch!! :) Happy Halloween!!

Torman said...

My goodness Ashley I have not seen you forever!! Your oldest is not little anymore and I have never even seen your little one. They are both Adorable!! Very Handsome! I am glad that you stopped in on my blog, I would love to take your family pictures! If you go to my web site I have a Photo web site, different then the blog, and it has my price list on it, we should do it soon while it is still kind of nice outside.

The Olsen Family Odyssey said...

Ashley, Hey I love your blog!!! You don't need me at all!!! You Rock!! I love that your 1st interest is RUNNING!!! YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION!!! Love ya
Kendra

Brenda said...

Hey, glad we found your blog. Your boys look great! Hope you all had a fun Halloween. Your boys are going to be stellar at QB and PG for the RHS Trojans.

Brenda said...

P.S.
...but I'm okay with their success.