Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Big 2 - 8

I recently celebrated my 28th Birthday. The boys told me the night before that I could not go in their room because they were making a "Surprise" for me. The next morning Brady came in my room, woke me up and told me that there was a lizard in the house. Since this really had happened the week before... I believed him. I jumped out of bed to find homemade signs all over the kitchen and living room. They boys had spent a long time making them the night before. What a sweet surprise.

That afternoon we headed to downtown Charleston to get some lunch. We ate at an awesome place called "The Buccaneer". They have great food and really fun things to look at. They have old pirate things on display dating back to the 1500's. We took a few pictures while we were eating, the first one is Jesse's favorite. Brady's face is hilarious!





I had a wonderful birthday and spent it with my three favorite people. Keeping my fingers crossed for another wonderful year.

No comments: