Monday, June 15, 2009

I can't believe that he is 7!

I am so bad at the whole blog thing... I should have posted this about 2 months ago! Better late than never right? Well on April 15, 2009 Broc turned 7 years old. Where has the time gone? I just can't believe it. I am so glad that Broc was sent to our family. He is such a good boy and he is a wonderful big brother. Here are just a few of Broc's favorite things right now.

COLOR: Black
FOOD: Cheese burgers & mac n' cheese
TOY: Iron Man
MOVIE: Harry Potter
CARTOON: Sponge Bob Square Pants
BEST FRIEND: Brady (what a good big brother!)
FAVORITE ACTIVITY: Playing the Wii.
SPORT: Football
SUBJECT IN SCHOOL: Math
DISLIKES: He hates getting the stomach flu. (crazy kid!)

Broc also love's to draw, jump on the trampoline, ride his bike, go to the lake, 4-wheeling, fishing, camping and play with his little brother.

For Broc's birthday this year he wanted to go see Monsters vs. Aliens 3D and go to Chuck-A-Rama. We had a great day with him. He got a Wii for his birthday along with a couple of games. He was very excited and is already better at it than Jesse and I! Happy Brithday Broc! We love you so much and are so blessed to have you.



1 comment:

susie said...

Happy Late Birthday Broc..I can't believe your 7.