Saturday, December 27, 2008






Another Christmas has come and gone! It is crazy how fast time flies by. There is so much time and preparation that goes into the holiday... and then, just like that it is over. We had a wonderful Christmas. It was so much fun to watch to boys open presents and see what Santa brought them. The gifts were fun... but we did try to focus on the true meaning of Christmas and teach the boys about the gift our Heavenly Father sent us when he sent a Savior to the world. I love to spend Christmas with the one we love and reflect on our many blessings. I hope that all of you had a very merry Christmas and that you have a wonderful 2009!

3 comments:

Bon said...

Looks like Santa found your house! Hope you got spoiled!:) I agree it is all over so fast! Your kids are so cute!

Crazy Livin' said...

Ash, thanks for your uplifting words. I am so glad you talked to me...I needed a little encouragement. YOU ROCK! Looks like Santa came, and went. Time flies...and congrads on 8 years. I will be there someday. :O)
Love ya
Ali

Browning Buzz said...

Hey! I was going from blog to blog and found yours - crazy! Looks like you had a nice Christmas! I put your link under our family section, hope that's okay!?!