Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gator Hunting



I have been on a quest since we moved to Charleston. Everyone tells us that there are a lot of alligators around, but we had still not seen one. Well, some friends of ours told us where they have seen a gator frequently near their house on Daniel Island. We drove over there and it was actually out on the bank sunning itself. The gator was probably about 7 feet from nose to tail. We were all pretty excited to see a gator. We took some pictures with my cell phone, but they aren't the best. I wish my cell phone camera had a zoom... because I was not about to get any closer to him for a picture. I guess now I can check that item off of my bucket list!

NOTE TO SELF: DON'T SWIM IN THE LAKES OR PONDS AROUND HERE...



1 comment:

Bryn said...

Oh my gosh...cool and freaky all at the same time.