Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pictures of our new house

I finally took a few pictures of our new house. I have had people asking me for months, "when are you going to post pictures of your new place?" We are absolutely loving our new house and all that Charleston has to offer. I have to say, we are really enjoying the climate this time of year. It is finally starting to cool off a bit and we don't have to worry about snow falling any time soon! It has been absolutely gorgeous here this past week.

Here are a few pictures of our new house. I am not very good at photographing rooms, but you will get the general idea...

FRONT VIEW


BACK YARD



ENTRY


FORMAL DINING ROOM
(As you can see...we still have to buy a table)


LIVING ROOM


KITCHEN



SCREENED PORCH
(My favorite room in the house. We spend a lot of time out here together.)


LAUNDRY ROOM


MASTER SUITE
I am not adding any pictures of our bedroom because I still have not bought a comforter set for our new bed. But, here is a view of what we wake up to every morning. I absolutely love the view from our room. It is the best view in the whole house!

We have really enjoyed having a larger bathroom. We have never had a jetted tub before and having two separate sinks has been a huge plus! We also have a large walk-in closet in the bathroom. That is REALLY nice!


OFFICE
(This is where we spend 90% of our time)



BROC'S ROOM
(Broc and Brady's room adjoin with a "Jack-n-Jill" bathroom)


BRADY'S ROOM


GUEST BEDROOM
(This room also has it's own bathroom. Someone PLEASE come visit us and put this room to use!)


Well, there you have it. They aren't the best pictures, but I am sure you get the gist. Hope you have a fabulous week!

7 comments:

the corbett's said...

"someone please come visit"....PICK ME PICK ME!!! I love you. Thanks for posting pictures of your gorgeous house. I can't wait to SOMEDAY, in the "10 year" plan:)), come and visit you guys. hope everything is going great!

Shannon Dooley said...

You're home is BEAUTIFUL! I love the trim work. You are such a cute decorator. Where in the world did you find the comforter in your spare room? I am in LOVE with it!

Emily A. Geisler said...

Have you found a race for us yet? Do you have any early Spring ones? The kids and I (or just me) could fly out, run, and then just lay in your backyard and stare at the trees, the sky, and the water. THAT'S what I want to do. :-)

Jesse and Ashley Packer said...

Farrah: Your ten year plan cannot come fast enough :0) Miss you!!!!!

Shannon: Thanks for your sweet comment! I found my spare bedroom comforter at TJ Maxx. It was on clearance for $39.00. SCORE!!!! I love a great deal :0)

Emily: The big Charleston Marathon is in January. I will keep looking and see what I can find for the spring! I would LOVE for you all to come visit! Hope you guys are doing great.

susie said...

Your house looks great! So glad you guys are enjoying everything!

Shannon Dooley said...

I always forget they have stuff like that. TJ Maxx here I come! Thanks!

susie said...

Hey Jesse and Ashley, I don't know your email so this is the only way I know how to get in touch with you guys....Justin's dad went in for back surgery 3 weeks ago and 2 days later, they realized he had a Stroke. He has lost use of his left side and his right side is extremely weak. He can speak clearly though and his memory hasn't been effected by it. We just moved him to a Nursing home to try and get him better. As of right now he can't even stand up or get out of bed by himself, he has to have a lift do it. We are hoping and praying for the best, but we just don't know what will happen. We thought we should let you both know, he always thought so much of you guys! Here is my email, try not to break into laughter, Justin set it up for me YEARS ago....tntsuperfly@msn.com