Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gone Fishin'



Can I tell you how much fun it is to have a dock right in your own backyard? We have obviously loved having the beautiful water right outside, just a few steps from the back door. I love to watch the reflection of lights on the water at night. I love to watch the ducks swimming, we have had a blast with our little paddle boat... But, THE BOYS LOVE FISHING IN THE BACKYARD! They have yet to catch anything, but have had a few bites. When I watch them grab a pole and head out back together my heart just melts. I am so happy that they love doing these things together. I can't look at these pictures of them without smiling, try it... IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!







3 comments:

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

Nice picture and a great blog to read and watch. I like very much this blog. Come take a look Teuvo images www.ttvehkalahti.blogspot.com blog and tell your friends Teuvo pictures blog. Thank you for you and a very good continuation of the autumn. Teuvo Vehkalahti Suomi Finland

susie said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! Such cute boys! :)

Bon said...

Looks like you are loving life there! It looks beautiful and hot!