Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Break trip to Charleston 2010



We decided to take a little vacay this year during spring break. This is the first year we have ever done this. We usually just stay here in the cold Idaho weather and pretend that it is springtime. Not this year. This year we packed up and boarded a plane to Sunny Charleston, SC. Can I just say that this is my favorite place. I just love it there, and now Jesse does too! I have been several times for work, but this was Jesse and the boys first time. They all loved it and can't wait to go back. We left on Thursday April 1st and came back Tuesday, April 6th. I had to work on Friday, so Jesse took the boys to the beach, out to lunch and bought them some new shades, flip flops and beach towels. On Saturday we went to the Aquarium of Charleston. It was really fun. On Sunday, the Easter Bunny found the boys in Charleston and left them some goodies. We packed up for the day and headed to the beach. It was so relaxing. It was 85 degrees and the sun was shining. I could have basked in the sun all day long! On Monday we did a little shopping downtown and grabbed some lunch at a seafood joint right on the water. Tuesday afternoon we headed for home. Let's just say that none of us were to pleased to come home to SNOW! We had a wonderful time in my favorite city in the U.S. We are headed back this summer for some more Charleston fun! I can't wait.
































1 comment:

Browning Buzz said...

Looks like you had a great time! I am jealous! I love the Carolinas! Thanks for sharing!